Who is Raphael Romano?
Director of Education the Ginastica Natural® method, Raphael Romano has been involved with Ginastica Natural® since he was 8 years old. His roots made him grow learning and developing this technique, following the steps of his father and Master, Alvaro Romano, the creator of Ginastica Natural® method.
Graduated in Physical Education at Estacio de Sa University in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Raphael participates in specific training of high performance athletes training for MMA, Jiu-Jitsu, Surf, and other sports
Names including Vitor Belfort, Rodrigo Minotauro, Xande Ribeiro, Fabricio Camoes, Leticia Ribeiro, Penny Thomas, Fernando Margarida, Neco Padaratz, Fred Pattachia among others, had Raphael Romano as a trainer to develop their skills using the method and influence of Ginastica Natural®.
- Director of Education of the Ginastica Natural® method.
- Graduated in Physical Education from Estacio de Sa University in Brazil.
- Black Belt of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Carlos Gracie Jr (Gracie Barra Academy).
- Coach of MMA, Surfer and Jiu-Jitsu athletes.
- Starring in Ginastica Natural® DVDs – Fighters 1, 2 and Full-Body Home Workout.
Starring in Ginastica Natural® DVDs – Fighters 1, 2 and the host of the Full-Body Home Workout Program collection, Raphael Romano is a surfer and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt, graduated under Master Carlos Gracie Jr. at the Gracie Barra Academy in Rio de Janeiro.
Nowadays, Raphael Romano travels the world to spread Ginastica Natural® through seminars and workshops.